Translate

Kaffein Online Magazine Issue 7: Kreative Kulture

Monday 12 September 2011

"He has Van Gogh's ear for music"

He is one of the most imaginative, accomplished and daring beat boxer and producer I have had the pleasure of meeting and hanging with on numerous occasions, a proud member of the Cape Town based and internationally renowned  ETC crew! Some know him to have been hating since 1984 and some may have taken him on at beer pong and saw their livers wither away and never live to tell the story...this colossal beat banger with the street swagger of  a champion is known as Johnny Filter!!!!

I'm pretty impressed with his musical taste and I have to admit that I have borrowed some of his selections for my radio show on a few occasions, if music is your life, flirt, one night stand, love or prostitute do your self a favour and check out his blog Johnny Filter Presents...

No comments:

Post a Comment