Translate

Kaffein Online Magazine Issue 7: Kreative Kulture

Tuesday 17 July 2012

The Township


Pencils&Crayons with Tumi


The time is 9:00 in the morning and the icy wind slithers through the cavity of the withered wooden door, the room spins as I lift my head up in search of my phone that's constantly howling a reminder which I clearly have forgotten about. I push over corpses of casualties from the previous night's dub step party in search of my phone, only to discover that I am late for an important shoot with street photographer Anthony Bila.

 Three beers and a ride at the back of crammed van later we arrive to meet the photographer who was not at all impressed, still calm as his nature only allows, Anthony packs us all in his vehicle and we head for a notorious shanty town called Zenzela to do a shoot I knew very little about but equally as eager to discover the unknown. Check out what it was all about by clicking here

Follow us on twitter @Kaffeinmagazine

Join our facebook page: I want to be on Kaffein Online Magazine

Toolarny "Stylo" Msiza
                       
Pencils&Crayons

No comments:

Post a Comment